- Nola Avienne
- eida, 2009
- Steel, magnets, metal, shoe polish and blood
- 52 x 10.5 x 2 inches
November 2009 in the Backspace
Nola Avienne: shields|sleights
- November 4 – 28, 2009
- shield |shēld|
- a broad piece of metal or another suitable material used as a protection.
- something shaped like a shield, in particular.
- a person or thing providing protection.
- sleight |slīt|
- dexterity or cunning, esp. so as to deceive.
- the use of psychology, misdirection, and natural choreography in accomplishing a magical effect.